• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moulting

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
A lot of the buns are moulting really badly this year, Poppy looks like a miniature Wildebeest. Luckily there hasn't been any gut slowdowns as a result but it's still a bit worrying.

Doughnut looks like a tortoise or hunch back of notre dame. Looks like she has a lump on her back and is raggerty around the bottom parts. Not her best look.

I have been grooming mine every day or every other day, they are just about over it now, I also was worried about gut slow down with so much bunny fur

I am picking lots of grass for her.got a slicker brush but she isn't keen and runs away. I try doing it a bit when she is eating.

Tessie is mrs tufty, rather cute actually. The others look much the same as always. (ie gorgeous).

Same here, especially our poor George, he looks a right scruff.

He's got a saddleback going on and no eyebrows which gives him a 'V' and makes him look angry.

I try to groom him daily, I find a fine tooth comb works best on him, I don't get much out of them with a brush or finger plucking.

Back