• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy the other night...

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Just a couple of photos of Flopsy the other night when he came in for his rolled oats and eye drops. I am currently treating Flopsy with eye drops to hopefully clear up his tear duct infection. It seems to be working - his eyes and the area around his eye looks so much better. We got some baby scissors from BOOTS which have the blunt safety end. I have cut most of the dried matted fur away although their was a clump that I was unable to cut out. It was too close to his skin and I did not want to risk hurting him, however if/when he nexts needs a GA I will ask for it to be removed.

He seems to be doing ok with the heat although he is much better when it is cooler. He did have a bit of a 'funny turn' last week , he was laid in the run and almost twitching his head. He could not get up for a few seconds - I think it was his arthritis! I quickly picked him up and sat on the grass with him for half an hour while he munched. My heart was pounding :shock:

Sorry about the quality (I took them on my Iphone)

14304831147_5c7f4e4023.jpg

14468159846_71681ca0ea.jpg

He is so sweet and so ickle :love:

Glad he is getting better :D you keep such a good eye on them I bet you know they don't feel well before they do :D

Back