• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

While you were sleeping...

erspearson

Warren Scout
We was GARDENING!

WP_20140624_00420140624105353%20%281%29.jpg

I suppose I should ask if Santolina "Lemon Fizz" is on the safe list though it's a bit academic now.

Can't worked out how they knocked it down off its stand; they must have formed a bunny pyramid. And of course it had to land right in the sand-pit. This was a plant I'd given up on after the winter but I pruned it right back, re-potted it and it has been doing really well since. But not only did they do their own pruning they ate most of the roots too :evil:

:lol: oh dear :lol:

But they had fun :love:

Mine are as ingenious this pot was empty and rolling round the garden they moved it now and again but never expected this :shock:

29b3d8fe771f54a9389871f36f97ac31_zpsc22e6c66.jpg

Ha ha ha ha!!!

Actually, bunnies love roots. My two girls didn't eat the honeysuckle so I thought all was well; until they dug down and ate the roots :evil:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about Sugar & her new husbun today, just wondering how the bond was going & if they were with you. Although up to mischief they look happy together :)

I was thinking about Sugar & her new husbun today, just wondering how the bond was going & if they were with you. Although up to mischief they look happy together :)

I'll put together a proper post with photos over the weekend. Didn't want to post too soon till I'd seen how well it was working but, in short, they're totally loved-up :)

Back