• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Bunny Wanted

Bunnie_Mummy

Young Bun
Seems so cruel posting this after loosing our mini french lop to old age :(

But we dont want Douglas our giant french lop to be lonely.

We are wanting to home a doe/female, spayed ideally between 1-2 years old.

Douglas is a large giant french lop, around the same size as a bottom of a door (1.5 stone) And Poppy used to get a little squished sometimes when it came to sleep time, with Douglas laying on her! By accident of course! :)

So we would like to give a home to a larger bunny than a mini lop.

We are from the Sheffield area, and I have bonded 2 pairs of bunnies in the past, so am happy to do this again. Also very happy incase people want to home checks etc.

I wasnt too sure where to post this - so apologies if its in the wrong place.

Can anyone please help us?

Seems so cruel posting this after loosing our mini french lop to old age :(

But we dont want Douglas our giant french lop to be lonely.

We are wanting to home a doe/female, spayed ideally between 1-2 years old.

Douglas is a large giant french lop, around the same size as a bottom of a door (1.5 stone) And Poppy used to get a little squished sometimes when it came to sleep time, with Douglas laying on her! By accident of course! :)

So we would like to give a home to a larger bunny than a mini lop.

We are from the Sheffield area, and I have bonded 2 pairs of bunnies in the past, so am happy to do this again. Also very happy incase people want to home checks etc.

I wasnt too sure where to post this - so apologies if its in the wrong place.

Can anyone please help us?

If you go on 'Rabbits rehome' there are plenty of single does needing partners. Here is a search I did for a female single rabbits of any age. http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?inlocation=sheffield&RabAge=&RabSex=f&RabBond=Single
This is the search for large and medium breeds. Good luck!

If you contact Bunnymadhouse on here - she deals with the rabbits at Barnsley Animal Rescue. They have a lot in at the min.

Back