• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All my creatures!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I thought I'd take a photo of all my animals today to show them off, I don't often post photos of the lot of them :D

Charlie

Milly

Puddy

Sheena

Odin (he likes millet, apparently :lol: )

Norbert

Willow

Barley

OHs cats aren't included, I haven't seen them today :lol:

They're all gorgeous :love: my gerbils love millet, but I have to restrict it to a tiny piece because I found out it makes them really mental, as if they're on drugs :shock::lol:

They're all gorgeous :love: my gerbils love millet, but I have to restrict it to a tiny piece because I found out it makes them really mental, as if they're on drugs :shock::lol:

You should have seen him when I tried to take it off him :oops: He really did not want to let go! Norbert likes millet, but ignores it if I put it in on the stick like that weirdly. My other syrians have always liked it but more as a last resort, Odin loves it :lol:

They are gorgeous :love: what type of bird is Barley? His colouring makes him look like a phoenix :love:

He's an Opaline Red Rumped Parakeet, pretty but loud :lol: Not as loud as Willow, though!

Fantastic pics, Steph! :thumb: They are all so gorgeous! :love: The pic of Norby is excellent, even with his huge *coughs* in view. :lol:

Back