• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Maggie...the box bunny my new foster

Lady Logamorph

Mama Doe
Hi everywone, my name is Maggie I think I have had so many names i forgot

I was not in a vewwy nice hutch it was small and I was wiv my sister and for some weason a hooman put us in a box in a bin but luckily we escaped wiv our teef.

We were taken to a vet wiv our bruvver and anuver hooman tuck is home and put is in one of those uvver horrible small dark fing they call hutches. We started messing and playing and a hooman then took us back to the vets and said we were fiting and she only wanted my sister. We wernt fighting we were just playing.

My new home is much nicer apart from I had to have my bum washed and I didn't like it so I bited the lady and she screamed! Oooops. She did call me fat though and said I smelt bad so she shouldn't have said that it waz vewwy wude!

I miss my sister but my new hooman promished she is going to twy and get my sister so we can see each uvver again. My bruvver has gone to a hooman in a nice home so the hooman is not worried about him.

It is nice hear apart from having some stuff put on my bum to keep the flies away and I get to run in the garden all day to get some exercise and walk on somefing called grass...i was scared at first but now i like it all bouncy on my paws.

I only eat muesli my hooman says its not good for me but shes letting me eat it and somefing called nuggets as well she said I need to eat that as well. I've got some long green stalky things called hay as well and i'm nibbling that but it's weird.

here is a photo of me my hooman took she said i look very pwetty but i am a large lady...she's vewwy wude. I didn't want her to post a picture of my botty but she said I had too...sorry it's a bit pooey i can't clean it because my chin gets in the way. Anyway nice to meet all you hoomans

14490222205_8267a6f881_z.jpg

14303631668_3fd62aa225_z.jpg

14303780817_0ac3eee2e6_z.jpg

Awwwww little girly don't worry your new hoomin will make you all happy agains and hopefully find your sisters too so she can live with you again. You are very very pretty :love:

Aww hello Maggie. :love: You are very pretty and I hope your hooman will update us on your progress. :wave:

She's such a sweetie :love: What a shame about her background :(

I hope you settle in well in your new foster home sweetie pie! Xx

How's maggie?? Bottom improved??

*Touch wood* for the past 2 days she hasn't had the huge blob of poo she seems to produce stuck to her in the mornings.... I botty bathed her on tuesday because she was really caked and she seems to be slightly better since then. I also got a really nice natural rabbit shampoo so the fur on her bum is lovely very silky smooth :lol:

The only problem is that she has like a fold around her bits and poo gets in there so the skin is sore and flakey so I've been cleaning in that fold each day. I was thinking of maybe putting some vaseline or something in it but don't want to make it worse so wasn't sure whether to.

Good to see a positive update on Maggie's bottom. Maybe a better diet is helping her. She's lucky to have come your way. :thumb:

Good to see a positive update on Maggie's bottom. Maybe a better diet is helping her. She's lucky to have come your way. :thumb:

thanks she is having full run of the yard during the day so I'm hoping the extra exercise will get her weight down a bit. She is not happy being locked away at night though every morning the newspaper is ripped to shreds! Think she must have done this due to boredom maybe so it's just something she does.

You are a very pretty girl Maggie & your hoomin is trying to help you by keeping nasty flies away from your bot bot. I know your grateful to her & your just scared because of what happened before. You's all safe now & I hope you can get your sister back, nose rubs xxxx

Hello Maggie :wave:

You are a very pretty girl :love: if you eat your hay and run around lots you wont get a dirty bottom and you wont need it washed so much

Hope you meet your sister again soon

:D

The only problem is that she has like a fold around her bits and poo gets in there so the skin is sore and flakey so I've been cleaning in that fold each day. I was thinking of maybe putting some vaseline or something in it but don't want to make it worse so wasn't sure whether to.

Sudocrem would be better than vaseline for that :thumb::thumb:

Back