• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today I have achieved.....

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
.....very little!

Molly and Basil came home for the 2nd time from bonding. After they fought last time I decided to devote today to sitting with them and watching them. So that's exactly what I have been doing. There is so much I need to be getting on with, I am doing a craft fair at the weekend, housework etc etc but bunny watching is much more fun and more important I'm sure you'll agree!

They have of course behaved beautifully.:love: After 2 weeks rabbitless it's so nice to have them home.

It has been pretty good :D. The only bit I didn't like was having to flush Molly's ear where she had the abscess removed last week, she hates it.:(. Other than that I have been drinking coffee, eating biscuits, watching them sleep, watching them eat hay, watching them hop around to find a new place to sleep, watching them sleep some more.....

Have to pick the children up from school in about 20 mins so that will end my peaceful day. Good job I love them. :love:

What a wonderful way to spend your time - I love watching my buns. The are even really amusing when they are doing absolutely nothing :D

Back