• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can I have your expert options .......

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
I have renovated a dog kennel into a bunny den, it could be attached to a run or just used as a garden shelter ect...
Just wondered if it was for sale what would you pay for it and is it something you would buy for your bunnies ?

8511C84C-09BA-489B-A482-0E463574EC0E.jpg

It has a pull out box inside and a shelf to create two levels x

23F47534-90F3-44E1-9E70-1C52CAF64D22.jpg

B255F220-6709-4EE4-A16B-D08DB027EB6D.jpg

And a fab bunny door knob x

DC9D7C25-D6C3-47F6-BAB4-AEAE03DAFDDD_1.jpg

B662DB89-68A1-4CE3-A73E-78C6738EB8E4.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at plastic versions, they are going for about £40? I don't think I would pay much more but if people could choose colours, decoration, etc, then maybe more? Especially as wood looks nicer IMO and would be waterproofed with the paint.

Love the rabbit!

Looking at plastic versions, they are going for about £40? I don't think I would pay much more but if people could choose colours, decoration, etc, then maybe more? Especially as wood looks nicer IMO and would be waterproofed with the paint.

Love the rabbit!

Great thank you for that, it has also been said that it maybe better without the door as it could be misleading and people may use it as a hutch and not a den/shelter :thumb:

Great thank you for that, it has also been said that it maybe better without the door as it could be misleading and people may use it as a hutch and not a den/shelter :thumb:

After looking again, I think you could possibly charge around £50 if you could offer 'custom' paint jobs!

I do agree about the door, I'd be concerned some may use it for evil :(

I was just going to say that about the door - wouldnt like to think of somebody using it as a permenant hutch

As a run shelter/ hideway its fabulous! Can i ask where you got the little bunny in the apex from? - its really cute.

I think it is lovely as a run shelter, looks really smart. I also agree with the others about the door, I would be worried that somebun might get shut in there with it being used as a hutch and I sure you don't want that.

I would pay about £40-50 for one especially if it could be customised.

Its lovely. I wouldnt buy one (just cos I am a meanie and get cheapo stuff from zooplus, etc) but agree that 40-50 sounds a realistic price for something of that quality.

I was just going to say that about the door - wouldnt like to think of somebody using it as a permenant hutch

As a run shelter/ hideway its fabulous! Can i ask where you got the little bunny in the apex from? - its really cute.

Hi I got it from a craft fair xx

Back