• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breeds are these rabbits, advertising for rescue but useless!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I don't want to get the breed wrong!! I know lops but not sure what kind.

Trixie_zps75bed858.jpg

Coffee_zps1573b2c7.jpg

Marvin_zps5b218d74.jpg

Coco_zpsaa74918e.jpg

Solo_zps88a2be45.jpg

Thanks for your help. I may have rehomed 2 so far :)

Mmmm not great with breeds but....

1 Lionhead
2 Not sure, head shape is like an English lop but the ears aren't big enough
3 Dwarf lop
No idea about 4 and 5

Well done for rehoming 2 already!

1 Single maned Lionhead (possibly not full breed)

2 and 3 Dwarf Lop- X ( is no2 pregnant ? :?)

4 'Mixed Breed'

5 Conti- X

That's what I think anyway :D

ermm....
I recognise the first 3. I'm sure they were outside in a few minutes ago. I didn't realise they were busy packing their bags and looking for new homes....

1= Muffin (ours is lionhead x nethie), 2 = Shimmer (ours is a neutered male - deffo not pregnant), 3= Flopsy (ours is harlequin lop x lionhead)

Spooky resemblances. Were there 3 fluffy black lionheads with them as well?

If 5 is about the same size as 2 & 3 I'd pop him down as dwarf lop. They all look like mixes so the breeds are more the closest match rather than an ID :)

ermm....
I recognise the first 3. I'm sure they were outside in a few minutes ago. I didn't realise they were busy packing their bags and looking for new homes....

1= Muffin (ours is lionhead x nethie), 2 = Shimmer (ours is a neutered male - deffo not pregnant), 3= Flopsy (ours is harlequin lop x lionhead)

Spooky resemblances. Were there 3 fluffy black lionheads with them as well?

Haha no others but you can adopt these and have three sets of twins

Haha no others but you can adopt these and have three sets of twins

1 set of human twins is enough, thanks - but I could be tempted to swap one of them for some bunnies. She is really good at eating her greens and doesn't need a big run (well, she is a teenager so just getting out of bed is too much effort usually). Vaccinations all up to date but vet may well refuse to neuter just yet. Litter trained (just) and doesn't need much grooming. Chews her own nails so they don't need clipping. Swapsies?

Back