• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly and Hettie

So glad the bonding went well :love: Aren't piggies just the cutest together? They just love their partners so much :love::love:

So glad the bonding went well :love: Aren't piggies just the cutest together? They just love their partners so much :love::love:

So cute! chattering away to each other, following each other around, 1 eats the other has to eat! we sat for ages last night just watching them! Me, OH and Daughter all in the garage!

Aww :love: I have always loved how single piggies change when they have a friend :love:

Looking forward to (lots :lol:) more pics :love: :love:

Do you know what "make" Hettie is, Jack? she is fluffy but wiry, feels a bit like a brillo pad!

I'm not all familiar with breeds but to me she looks like she could have Swiss or merino in her.

I'm sure somebody else will be able to tell you for definite. Whatever she is - she's absolutely beautiful :love:

Does she have red eyes?

I'm not all familiar with breeds but to me she looks like she could have Swiss or merino in her.

I'm sure somebody else will be able to tell you for definite. Whatever she is - she's absolutely beautiful :love:

Does she have red eyes?

Yes, she has red eyes!

Such a wonderful ending to a sad story...wish Tilly and Hettie all the wheekiness in the world. Such lucky girlies :love:

Such a wonderful ending to a sad story...wish Tilly and Hettie all the wheekiness in the world. Such lucky girlies :love:

Awww thank you!

So hard to believe that only a few short weeks ago Tilly was standing in urine stained sawdust in a damp cage never enjoying the feel of the grass under her little sore feet :cry:

It doesn't take a lot to care for them properly and to give them a good life, does it?

Back