• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and chocolate milk!

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Please can anyone explain why everytime I make a (Nesquick) chocolate milkshake I get mugged by two bunnies!!

They've never had any food from the cupboard where I keep it but they run over to the kitchen when they see me go in there. They're not at all interested when I make a cup of tea which is kept in the same cupboard and they don't care when I get a glass of water. I've not even let them smell it or anything.

But they watch me make a milkshake and when I go to sit down I get the same reaction as if I'd got the fenugreek crunchies out! I sit down and they jump on me and I have to hold the glass up in the air until they get bored! :lol:

Its because Nesquick's logo is that rabbit, they want to become a trio with the Nesquick bunny :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Quick google image search for him and this came up :shock: :lol:
ja9u3yre.jpg

I have no idea if thats forum approved:?

With my first rabbit I used to sit and eat the nesquick cereal with her, I was addicted to that - but it was a bit off putting as the cereal itself looks like rabbit poo, so with a free ranging bunny it was a bit risky :lol:

It's really weird. They never go after my food either, apart from the poppadom from my Indian takeaway :shock: They've done it ever since they've lived here I just can't work out why that's the only thing they go after.

Quick google image search for him and this came up :shock: :lol:
ja9u3yre.jpg

I have no idea if thats forum approved:?

With my first rabbit I used to sit and eat the nesquick cereal with her, I was addicted to that - but it was a bit off putting as the cereal itself looks like rabbit poo, so with a free ranging bunny it was a bit risky :lol:

Well it's clear Millie and Maddie fancy the Nesquick bunny! :lol:

Yeh I bought some of the cereal recently and found I didn't fancy eating it as much now I have bunnies! I also had a cheap chocolate cluster type cereal recently and gave it away at work because it lookef like cecals! :shock: I didn't tell them that though :oops:

Well it's clear Millie and Maddie fancy the Nesquick bunny! :lol:

Yeh I bought some of the cereal recently and found I didn't fancy eating it as much now I have bunnies! I also had a cheap chocolate cluster type cereal recently and gave it away at work because it lookef like cecals! :shock: I didn't tell them that though :oops:
Could of guessed they were female bunnies

try buying a different brand of milkshake and see if they still go after it!

Back