• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kent Hopper Group

Jemima

Alpha Buck
Has anyone else joined the recently launched Kent Hopper Group? There is a meeting tomorrow evening at one of the member's houses but I'm a bit worried about going alone to a strange house.

Can't you take a friend along? Even if they're not in the slightest bit interested other than being there for your security?

Not sure that any friends would want to sit through an evening of bunny chat. I have a friend who lives close to the address though so I'm sure she would come with me and then leave once I had checked it out. The security is quite strong on the sign-up to the group so I am probably making too much of it. Just thought it would be nice to say Hi to another RU member.

I was invited through RWAF and GroupSpaces - I think there are only 6 members so far. The meeting is in Sittingbourne and is only for RWAF members.

Just spent two and a half hours chatting about rabbits with 3 like-minded ladies. Just like a little RU and got to meet Barney and Holly the resident buns too. So glad I went now.

Back