• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda (she was claimed today!!!)

luna

Mama Doe
I thought I would share some pictures of Heidi the little kitten I found late last night. She is a pretty little thing and very friendly and playful :)

We are bringing her to the vet tomorrow to get checked for a microchip.

varamyhy.jpg

esuma4ev.jpg

8e5ymehe.jpg

ehurajev.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
She is so pretty and look at her little blue eyes! :love::love::love:

Her name really suits her too xxxxxxx

I have a cat called Suzie. She was here before the buns and is petrified of them. They have never been afraid of her - even as babies strangely. They just want to know why she has such funny ears for a rabbit :lol:

Little Rosie is probably still disturbed by the loss of Bobby, bless her, and I would imagine that pretty much anything new would upset her right now. Does she chew things? Could you get her a teddy bear type fried to cuddle up to whilst you find her a new husbun?

At least you have the kitten the right way round and she will take Rosie in her stride? I think I was really lucky that Suzie has been more wary of the buns than likely to attack them.

Best of luck either way xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Gorgeous. She probably has some very worried owners searching for her. She looks really young so may not be microchipped yet. I know I wait until my kittens are neutered before having it done so they don't feel it (but that is just me:oops:).

It is free to post under 'found' in your local paper. That's one of the things I did when Pippa turned up as a kitten. She was older than your little one though and I think she had been dumped as no-one claimed her - and she had no idea how to use a litter tray and messed everywhere indoors. She is now a much loved member of my fur family.

What a gorgeous girl :love:

We found a little kitten up a tree in our garden one stormy night in 1993, he was so small we kept him in & called vets, rescues, local notice boards but no one claimed him :( we adopted him (he adopted us really) and called him Lucky :love: he was treated like a king for 16 wonderful years, I still miss him, he was such a character - he huffed when you picked him up :lol: aww thanks for posting this thread brought back lots of memories of my boy - much needed today :)

She is so pretty and look at her little blue eyes! :love::love::love:

Her name really suits her too xxxxxxx

I have a cat called Suzie. She was here before the buns and is petrified of them. They have never been afraid of her - even as babies strangely. They just want to know why she has such funny ears for a rabbit :lol:

Little Rosie is probably still disturbed by the loss of Bobby, bless her, and I would imagine that pretty much anything new would upset her right now. Does she chew things? Could you get her a teddy bear type fried to cuddle up to whilst you find her a new husbun?

At least you have the kitten the right way round and she will take Rosie in her stride? I think I was really lucky that Suzie has been more wary of the buns than likely to attack them.

Best of luck either way xxxxxxx

Yeah I think that's the ideal scenario really where the cat is kind of wary of the rabbits because it could be very dangerous if the cat feels they are boss and have the power over the rabbit.

Rosie has a few teddies in her enclosure. She likes to give them a good lick :)

Gorgeous. She probably has some very worried owners searching for her. She looks really young so may not be microchipped yet. I know I wait until my kittens are neutered before having it done so they don't feel it (but that is just me:oops:).

It is free to post under 'found' in your local paper. That's one of the things I did when Pippa turned up as a kitten. She was older than your little one though and I think she had been dumped as no-one claimed her - and she had no idea how to use a litter tray and messed everywhere indoors. She is now a much loved member of my fur family.

Thanks for that. I have put her up in the local shops and the rescues found pages.

Nothing yet and she doesn't have a microchip.

What a gorgeous girl :love:

We found a little kitten up a tree in our garden one stormy night in 1993, he was so small we kept him in & called vets, rescues, local notice boards but no one claimed him :( we adopted him (he adopted us really) and called him Lucky :love: he was treated like a king for 16 wonderful years, I still miss him, he was such a character - he huffed when you picked him up :lol: aww thanks for posting this thread brought back lots of memories of my boy - much needed today :)

Aww what a lovely story.he was a lucky boy to find you xx

It was a real stormy night when we found him, proper loud thunder, lightening, wind and rain. My dad had to get a ladder to get him down, after that he was a dads boy but always hated ladders, the sound of the window cleaner doing his rounds used to make him hide under the duvet aww I miss that slightly scatty cat :love:

Any updates with Heidi, has anyone come forward for her?

It was a real stormy night when we found him, proper loud thunder, lightening, wind and rain. My dad had to get a ladder to get him down, after that he was a dads boy but always hated ladders, the sound of the window cleaner doing his rounds used to make him hide under the duvet aww I miss that slightly scatty cat :love:

Any updates with Heidi, has anyone come forward for her?

Nobody has come forward for her at all. We have renamed her matilda as I tried heidi for a couple of days and it just wasn't right but matilda is perfect :) it really suits her !!!

I brought her for her first vaccinations yesterday. She was very brave and she also got her worming. My husband has really taken to her. I'm finding her kitten behaviour a little tough if I'm honest. I get very fatigued in the evenings and that's when matilda turns into a little kitteny demon and she uses me as a pin cushion. Lol! We play with her for half an hour 3 times a day but she has an endless amount of energy . I also got her the catit play circuit but she prefers to scratch and bite me in the evenings. I love cats but kittens are hard work !!!!!

Awww! Well, little Matilda has been very lucky to find you, wherever she came from! Clearly she was meant to be yours :) I must admit I could never have a kitten, they're adorable but so much work! I think Zoe is a pain in the backside sometimes and she's 2 years old :lol: She practically sleeps all day so goes crazy in the evening wanting to play. She tries to play fetch with me at like 1 AM :lol:

Back