• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbly Neo update!

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
Not been on in what seems like forever, but I found my long lost camera so hope to have more pictures up more frequently!

For now, here are a couple...

Neo chilling on his spot under the coffee table, I've since replaced the carpet with cardboard... until he eats it!

Chilling on the spot of tile between carpet...

Sitting on top of his new hay box!

Nomming is always better upside down...

I feel like he's looking really big now... he's not heavy, just... big! :lol:

Can they eat cardboard boxes that are white!?!?! Or does it have to be plain cardboar??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Super cute! :)

Can they eat cardboard boxes that are white!?!?! Or does it have to be plain cardboar??

Ummmm, I go by thinking that plain cardboard hasn't been dyed or stained in any way so to be on the safe side I only ever give him plain brown cardboard and remove all tape, etc.

He doesn't really eat much of it I don't think, more just strip the cardboard to make holes :lol:

Awwwwww he is sooo lovely :love:

His set up just gets better and better.

Thanks tulsi, just realised he looks a bit evil in the pictures because of the grey patches lol! Must get some better ones on my actual camera, not my phone. I think it's hard to take pictures of white or black bunnies, somehow they just blend into one blob :lol:

Every time I go into the front room after going out he seems to be sat on top of his hay box, do rabbits like heights?

I can't wait until I get paid, I've got a fair few ideas.

I'm hoping to sell the hutch to make some space and invest in a trunk or something to hold his hay etc in.

I'd like to get him a few things that I've seen to make his space more interesting as well.

Oooh I wish it was my own place, I'd be able to do so much more. I'd be torn between having him (hopefully them) outside in a big aviary or inside in a mini palace where I could interact more frequently.

Cannot wait :D

Back