• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Window shop-aholic...

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
Since starting my new job I've been paid once, that all flew out of the window quicker than a quick thing to pay off rent and all outstanding stuff.

But with my next payday innnnn 2 weeks and with the other half being paid on Tuesday, I can't help but gaze longingly at all the amazing things I can get for my nibbly Neo!!! :love:

So I'm looking at Pet Supermarket and also Amazon, but where else does reasonably priced pet stuff?

I'm quite pleasantly surprised with Pet Supermarket as they stock Back-2-Nature litter at only £12 for 30 liters in comparison with P@H's £18!

Any suggestions would be great :)

Viovet for for fenugreek crunchies and chill n chew mats.

Hay experts do some lovely stuff. Zooplus is also good.

Ikea :lol: not bunny stuff as such, but most of the toys my buns have are ikea :lol: they have kiddie bowls, baby stacking cups, a child play tunnel and connecting cube tent thing (which was way bigger than I was expecting :shock:) and a little toddler table and stools to jump onto :p they also do these adorable little wooden doll beds that are the perfect size for buns, I don't have one of those though!

Not sure how reasonable you're looking for, but you could try Zooplus.co.uk and Petplanet.co.uk :wave:

Back