• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

myxi

Neve

Warren Scout
saw a little wild bun with myxi today cant of even been a year old... breaks my heart he was just sitting there all alone flies buzzing around him.. just waiting :cry: re-enforces my loathing for the stupid heads up there own ass human race :censored::censored:

It is very sad :( Last year my family and I were driving to a shop when a wild rabbit walked across the road in a haphazard fashion. We parked and went back to the area it had crossed the road to and found it partially bald and the eyes were swollen and closed. It was myxi. I caught it in my coat and called the sspca who came out and pts the poor thing in their van. They were really fast, tactful and informative as I wanted advice on cleaning my clothes and the car to minimize spread to my bunnies (all vaccinated but still). I threw my jacket away as well just in case. The best thing is if these buns can be put out of their misery.

It is very sad :( Last year my family and I were driving to a shop when a wild rabbit walked across the road in a haphazard fashion. We parked and went back to the area it had crossed the road to and found it partially bald and the eyes were swollen and closed. It was myxi. I caught it in my coat and called the sspca who came out and pts the poor thing in their van. They were really fast, tactful and informative as I wanted advice on cleaning my clothes and the car to minimize spread to my bunnies (all vaccinated but still). I threw my jacket away as well just in case. The best thing is if these buns can be put out of their misery.

i wish i had thought of this now :cry: i feel so bad, wonder what he is doing now... just sitting alone in the cold, in pain :cry::cry: wish i had thought of that

Back