• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for 'just an infection' please. UD post 27

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Crystal can't breathe properly. Vet is not sure why or what but she's been put on antio bios incase it is an infection but could be heart or cancer in the left lung lobe.

She's supposed to be my healthy one!

Vibes please she does have an infection ( i.e. something we can improve).

Last edited:
Many speedy healing vibes for Crystal and that this is something that's an easy fix. ((((((((((Hugs))))))))) xxxxxxx

I hope that Crystal is doing a bit better this morning ?

This damn hot weather does nothing for our Buns with respiratory problems. My Bobbie sounds like a steam train at the moment :cry:

Thanks guys. She seems the same as she has been today.

That's sounds horrible for poor Bobbie, Jane. My only other chesty bunny seems to be doing ok. Wonder if your weather is harder for them than ours is at the mo.

Back to the vets last night. With how she is and how she's presenting vet thinks were looking at something 'sinister' (so tumour). X rays on weds. Gutted beyond belief.

Sending more (((((((((hugs)))))))))) for you and ((((((((vibes ))))))))) for Crystal, hoping there isn't anything sinister. xxxxxx

Oh no. Really hope it's nothing sinister but if it is she is in the best hands to deal with it.x

Back