• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photoshoot of the kids and dogs

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I am really pleased with these, especially given we got a special offer and the digital copies were £5 each.

CPBugsyPippinKids.jpg

These two work together at training every week so I got him a photo as a reward for all his hard work.

GDTCBugsyPippinDuncan05.jpg

CPBugsyPippin11.jpg

CPBugsyPippin07.jpg

I adore this one!

CPBugsyPippin04.jpg

CPBugsyPippin07.jpg

In his official uniform!

CPBugsy10.jpg

He looks so grown up - and snooty!

CPBugsy07.jpg

CPBugsy05.jpg

:love: . WOW!!!!!

They are beautiful Ali, you should be proud of them all. STUNNING:love:

What happened to Bugsy .... Has he been eating miracle grow - what a handsome boy!!! Lovely little Pippin too, will you have another dog after Bugsy to train too? Kids look so fab and what lovely pics of them to look back on in years to come :)

What happened to Bugsy .... Has he been eating miracle grow - what a handsome boy!!! Lovely little Pippin too, will you have another dog after Bugsy to train too? Kids look so fab and what lovely pics of them to look back on in years to come :)

I know it's scary. He's only 9 months old! I've asked that the person who drives up to collect him brings another puppy with them so I have no time to miss him. He's still got 5 to 10 months left here though depending on how his training goes. Trouble is he picks up new behaviours easily and he is really easy going.

Back