• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not updated for a long while....

bunslave

Mama Doe
So lots of change over the past year and my sig is very out of date :oops:

I lost my little Rosie pig last June and beloved Cheeky bun in October. :cry:

Early July I took on 2 ex pah buns whom the owners had had less than a month and didn't want. Jasmine and Belle

Adopted from Rspca Macclesfield in October was Spike to keep Holly pig company

And as a member of Anybunniez on FB went on a rescue to get this little one

Yep, that's a hamster cage he was kept in :roll:

Now named Harvey and an absolute joy he is married to Jasmine. :)

Belle will hopefully be bonded with my downstairs 2 Tilly and Munchie in the next few weeks :)

And apart from the dragons and fish that's my little family up to date (sorry for the big pics)

:D

I'm so sorry to hear about Rosie and Cheeky :cry:

Your latest additions are gorgeous, love the pic of Harvey and Jasmine :love:

Oh my goodness! Poor little fella kept in a hamster cage! Words fail me.:cry: Thank you so much for rescuing him and giving him a happy life with you.:love:

Good to see you posting again. :wave: I'm sorry for your losses, but your new additions are gorgeous. :love:

It's very sad that you've lost some of your pets but your new ones are gorgeous and are obviously enjoying a very happy life with you.

They're all lovely :love: I saw a cage just like that hamster cage in my local petshop yesterday advertised as being for rabbits :roll:

Back