• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden Visitor!

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
14280857207_1c3b4059fe.jpg

14463978971_f95b0cc3d6.jpg

14465988472_3533e8de4e.jpg

14465979032_8a8094c30a.jpg

He was rolling in the catnip plant in front of his nose in the first pic. (it had self seeded)

He is lovely - I have known him since a kitten. The bunnies on the other hand do not like him!

I'm sure your rabbits don't like him! Mine are fine with my 'family cats' but are very uneasy if any others comes to the garden. He looks like a Bengal or Bengal-cross?

I'm sure your rabbits don't like him! Mine are fine with my 'family cats' but are very uneasy if any others comes to the garden. He looks like a Bengal or Bengal-cross?

Mine are fine with our cat - our's is a house cat who goes out on her harness and lead.

He is a full bengal and worth a lot of money!

Wow! :D Beautifully wild looking in a domestic package! :love: If I were ever to get another cat...which I'm not...it would be a Bengal or an Abyssinian. :love:

Gorgeous cat, look at those markings :love: surprised he's allowed out in his own, I'd be one step behind if he was mine :p:

Back