• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Commissioning a bunny shed U/D IT'S ARRIVED!

catxx

Mama Doe
It'll be pricey but worth it! Asking Boyles Pet Housing to build me this:

I already have the 6x6 run, this will be replacing the 6x2 hutch and 6x4 run underneath I currently have and am getting really annoyed with when the weather is rubbish!

Inside there will be ramps inside so they can sit up in the window by the mesh and see what's going on. I was going to put window boxes outside but I'll probably just walk into the damn things so will skip that for now.

Last edited:
That will be fab :thumb: I love having mine in the shed, it's nice to sit in there with them

Looks good :thumb:. Definitely skip the window boxes. I used to have them until one day, I caught one of my bunnies sat in it, eyeing up the short 3ft jump to the shed roof. If he'd have made it onto the roof, he'd have been over the fence and out of the garden! I was even sat out in the garden with them whilst he did it but was reading a book and just happened to look at at the right moment :shock:. Thank goodness I did.

Squee! Just dumped a load of money but invoice paid bunny shed is in the queue to be built. Exciting!

IT HAS BEGUN! I am so excited! It looks perfect! Daniel got it spot on.

10712818_695833980501998_5967319475763201501_n.jpg

that looks great - the quality looks fab too, Im currently considering something for bun but trying to decide whether Im eventually going to try and move him outdoors....

More done!

10444329_696485440436852_2656265676214490806_n.jpg

It will have shutters where the mesh bit is for bad weather.

This is where the ramps and platform will be, and the little door out into their run.

10672347_696485007103562_994256604899452584_n.jpg

Very nice, I like the big window, that's a downside of garden sheds, they tend to be a bit dark.

I do quite like the sheds/playhouses I've seen with a darker colour (blue/green) and then lighter colour for the door and trim around the window.

Looking brilliant!
I'm considering a custom build too, do you mind me asking how much yours has come to?

Looking brilliant!
I'm considering a custom build too, do you mind me asking how much yours has come to?

It was just over the £500 mark including delivery. So not cheap by any means but meant I could get exactly what I wanted and have been emailing Daniel back and forth all week to get all the finer details just right :D

I was thinking lighter colours over darker as this will be sitting on my patio and my garden isn't very big!

Wow, I love the inside! I bet your bunnies will love that raised platform for napping/keeping a look out.

Back