• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apparently I Don't Post Enough Photos of Harry

Love Harry! :love:

How do tripod buns manage about scratching? :? It must be very annoying if they get an itch behind the ear on the side they are missing a back leg.

Love Harry! :love:

How do tripod buns manage about scratching? :? It must be very annoying if they get an itch behind the ear on the side they are missing a back leg.

They have a two legged human to do it for them !! Harry has also learned how to rub his head/ear along the floor to scratch an itch on the left side (he has no left hind leg)

They have a two legged human to do it for them !! Harry has also learned how to rub his head/ear along the floor to scratch an itch on the left side (he has no left hind leg)

Bless him. :love: I expect has a special 'need a scratch' look that you are quick to interpret. :thumb: I've often wondered about this as Spenser is very fond of a good scratch.

Back