• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey is my cuddle bunny!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
He is so squishy and cuddly!

I get home from work and he runs to the edge of his pen to see me and stands on his hind legs stretching as tall as possible to reach me so I can bend over and put one hand under his front paws and the other under his bum so he can be picked up for a cuddle, no struggling, he actually wants to be picked up! This happens every day so he knows what happens and comes to me knowing he's going to be picked up :love:

I just had a big cuddle with him where I got washed a lot :love: I put him down to answer the door and when I came back in he ran at me for more :love: lots more cuddles later I put him down and he immediately turned around and put his head on the floor wanting more head rubs, at this point Lilly saw what was happening and ran over to get her head in there for head rubs!

No point to this thread, Harvey's cuddly nature just makes me happy :D (not that Lilly's less cuddly nature makes me unhappy, I love watching her antics, she is such a cutie, and anyway she still absolutely loves floor cuddles, just not in the air cuddles! They're both soppy little monsters!)

I want more cuddles now! I might go get see if Harvey is free :p

Aww haha :love: making me want a cuddle! Guess I better go bother the boyfriend :lol:

:lol: I was sat next to my OH yesterday and complained that I wanted a cuddle, think he thought I meant him and was a little disappointed when I said "a fluffy Harvey cuddle, why is he asleep when I need cuddles?!!?" :p OH does give good cuddles, but he's not fluffy neither does he lick my arms with his itty bitty tongue, both of which I am very glad of :lol:

I love cuddly bunnies, Harvey sounds adorable :love:

He is :D I wish everyone could come get cuddles from him, as much as I'd like to believe he likes cuddles from me because he loves me, he's actually not that fussy who cuddles him :lol: he'll run to anyone for floor cuddles, he's a little more picky with off-floor cuddles but accepts them off of most people, especially if they have just given him floor cuddles :roll:

Awww! :love: So sweet! I'm amazed he wants to be picked up; when I get Amy for evening cuddles, she has to be coaxed to be picked up and usually struggles at some point, but is super snuggly and licky when we're on the couch! Harvey sounds just perfect! Does he like to snuggle under blankets? Pipkin used to do that in his later years. He would also hop up on my computer desk and demand to be petted.

Can I come and steal him for an hour of cuddling? :lol:
Biffy likes having his head stroked but that's as far as it goes.

He says he would like to invite all of RU round so he can get all the attention, but unfortunately Mummy's house isn't big enough :lol:

Awww! :love: So sweet! I'm amazed he wants to be picked up; when I get Amy for evening cuddles, she has to be coaxed to be picked up and usually struggles at some point, but is super snuggly and licky when we're on the couch! Harvey sounds just perfect! Does he like to snuggle under blankets? Pipkin used to do that in his later years. He would also hop up on my computer desk and demand to be petted.

He has snuggled under blankets before :) but in general no he doesn't like that :lol: he'll sit next to me on the sofa for snuggles but he won't sit on my lap for long strangely, maybe it's just not comfy! But being picked up and cuddled he loves! If he doesn't want to be picked up he lets me know though! :lol:

Awwwww. I am so glad to have (at last) got a rabbit that allows strokes. He will let visiting children stroke him too. Bless him. x

The other seven ... nah.

How cute! It's so lovely to cuddle a bunny isn't it and your Harvey sounds exceptionally cuddly! Xxxx

Back