• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found Flora in her forever sleep this morning

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry:

I was out in the garden all day yesterday and she was fine. She ate her tea with enthusiasm and I was in with her in the evening cleaning them out. She was last checked at 10.30pm, but this morning it was evident she had been gone for quite sometime :(

I am too tired to cry right now, but I am so going to miss her big floppy face. She wasn't quite the full ticket but that made her extra special and she was just so gentle :love:

Hoping now that her partner Leo is going to be Ok, he is an old boy with psychological issues from previous neglect.

P1050898-1.jpg

Oh no, I'm so sorry. :cry: She was one of my favourites. She looks so happy in that photo, which I remember you posting before. She obviously enjoyed her retirement as a Rainbow Rabbit. :love:

Sleep well beautiful Flora. Vibes for Leo. xx

I'm so sorry Liz. Having been lucky enough to of met this little girl I know she will be very missed.

So sorry for your sudden loss. I guess the consolation is that she wasn't suffering for long. Still horrible for you though. Nose rubs to Leo. Xx

Back