• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Walter!

MargieX3

Young Bun
He is our new family member! Myself and my boyfriend kevin are proud first time owners of a cute rabbit! He is loving and very happy! He is a mini rex! Walter doesn't eat a lot of hay... but we are working on it! It maybe the brand? Because I have left only hay in his cage and he will not eat it! Anyways... He is also already littler trainned at 3 and a half months old! Yaya!!! He really is not into his toys yet... but i was told this was due to him being in his new home for only 3 days! We adopted him from the SPCA and we have done a lot of research and I am glad I found thus app! Very helpful!!!
aqyny7ug.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys the picture! Talk to everyone soon!
-Margaret!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What a beautiful rabbit. Lovely colour. Hope you enjoy it on this forum. I have found it soooooooooooo useful and supportive.

Walter is starting to play more with us!! Love that he is starting to get use to us! :) very exciting!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back