• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help me decide

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going crazy trying to decide which hay to get!

Just ordered a bag of timothy hay from timothyhay.co.uk but Lola isn't a huge fan at the moment so I want to get a Hay For Pets bag.

She won't eat ings, I already tried that :( Do I get meadow or timothy&rye? I don't know, it's so stressful :lol:

The quality of hay I'm getting atm isn't amazing.. In the rabbits eyes anyway! And Lola recently had a dental so I want to keep her hay intake up.. I'm thinking meadow hay but I still have a full bag left from the other month that wasn't very nice :(

I buy a big bale from the local farm shop, thumper and the guineas love it and then turn their noses up at 'posh' hay!

Okay I'm going to go with t&rye, if Lola won't eat it then Leo will :) Then I can try the meadow hay but hopefully they like this new bale as it's rather green and yummy looking!

Back