• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what my clever bunnies have done...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
These are all stones that they've removed from the soil in the digging pit, and pushed down the pipe to get them out!!! :D This has really amazed me, I wish I had seen them doing it :(

Heidi is keeping watch over their rock collection :lol:

And just a digging pit update... :oops: It's been nicely turned over again, and the pipe has been covered, I'll be interested to see if they dig their way back through it...

:shock: what clever buns! cant wait to get my digging box set up. need to have another look at your set up threads. you have inspired my whole new set up!! :oops::D

:shock: what clever buns! cant wait to get my digging box set up. need to have another look at your set up threads. you have inspired my whole new set up!! :oops::D

Well I could not be happier with the way the run turned out and the way they are utilising every part of it! So I'm glad it's inspiring others :D

yep mine is definitely nowhere near as good as yours. i have my eye on an old fence panel that blew down in the wind to make the dig box. you used an old shed didnt you? do you think a fence panel would work?

yep mine is definitely nowhere near as good as yours. i have my eye on an old fence panel that blew down in the wind to make the dig box. you used an old shed didnt you? do you think a fence panel would work?

Yeah I don't see why not :D The only thing u might have to be careful of is any stain that has been used on it that might not be safe. Luckily mine aren't big chewers but if yours are I'm not sure...

no they aren't chewers, infact i dont even know if they are diggers :lol: they have never really had a digging box before so i am super excited for it! i cant put it in the run so im going to have to find some way of making it stand alone and attaching it! :shock: will have a look tomorrow

no they aren't chewers, infact i dont even know if they are diggers :lol: they have never really had a digging box before so i am super excited for it! i cant put it in the run so im going to have to find some way of making it stand alone and attaching it! :shock: will have a look tomorrow

That was my original plan for Summer and Skye, I was thinking of something that looked a bit like a big wishing well... With runaround pipes going into it!

just sprouted an idea! will update on plans tomorrow when i have had a good look at the area and fence. still need to post my shed thread....might do that now! :wave:

edit: also just a quick question,how big is your run in feet? just being nosey :lol:

just sprouted an idea! will update on plans tomorrow when i have had a good look at the area and fence. still need to post my shed thread....might do that now! :wave:

edit: also just a quick question,how big is your run in feet? just being nosey :lol:

Yay would love to see your shed pics :D The run is 8x5.5ft and 6ft high

Back