• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy is so funny :o)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
My (ex) OH did the garden the other day, Daisy and Digby had got a bit behind with the lawn mowing, and needed some help :lol: they loved it afterwards!! He had uncovered all the overgrown stepping stones, and Daisy proceeded to try them all out :lol: she sat on one for five minutes, then moved along to the next one and sat on that :lol: she went all the way along!!! She made me laugh anyway, bless her :love:

DSCF3549 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF3551 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF3552 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF3554 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF3555 by jlowe179, on Flickr

:love:

Well the stepping stones were put their specifically for Daisy so................................... !!

:lol:

Love the set-up, is she bonded with Digby ?

Aw Daisy :lol: :love:

Their run looks massive! I am so jealous! what size is it?

Your garden has a nice layout.

Thanks :wave: the run i think is 10ft x 4ft... but there is a kind of mesh tunnel connecting it to the kennel, which is about another 4ft long.
I will be moving soon though to my own place, and they will be living indoors - i am hoping and praying that they're not depressed with not being outside as much :( it's worrying me quite a bit :( they love it here.

Well the stepping stones were put their specifically for Daisy so................................... !!

:lol:

Love the set-up, is she bonded with Digby ?

Oh yes, well and truly bonded with Digby :love: but Daisy loves coming out to sunbathe, whereas Digby finds it too hot, so he stays in the kennel most of the day :wave:

Aww :love: she looks like she is pretending to be a garden ornament :lol: maybe they will like it more at the new place as they'll get to see more of you, living inside :love:

Wow, that is a beautiful setup! :) I'd have three very happy bunnies if they could have something like that.

Love the stepping stones :D they must be nice and warm. If one was big enough I'd like to curl up on it and toast my old bones too! :lol:

Daisy looks lovely :love: but...where is Digby? :(

Wow, that is a beautiful setup! :) I'd have three very happy bunnies if they could have something like that.

Love the stepping stones :D they must be nice and warm. If one was big enough I'd like to curl up on it and toast my old bones too! :lol:

Daisy looks lovely :love: but...where is Digby? :(

Digby doesn't really come out in the heat of the day, it's too warm for him! Daisy loves to sunbathe though :lol:

Back