• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pregnant bunny for SALE?

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
I'm feeling so awful for this poor bun:

I know its a terrible habit but I always look on gumtree for 'rabbit' stuff as some farmers sell hay and other stuff near me. I've seen this lop girl on there for a week or so now and now this morning I've checked again and she is on there again advertised as ''In young to a netherland dwarf''

The person selling her has said that the kids let the rabbits out and didn't tell them and that's how she got pregnant. Poor bunny. She doesn't deserve this treatment! Obviously living with someone who doesn't have a clue. I don't even know how far along she is! Poor girl! Shes apparently 16 months old. :(

Poor little girl :(.

I hope someone kind takes her in as soon as possible.

I have a spare hutch out back but its only small really. I would take her in but I don't want her to be uncomfortable. Apparently shes big so it makes me think shes a french lop. I can't fully tell by that picture. :(

She doesn't look like a frenchie... Some people's idea of big is a dwarf lop

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6034R using Tapatalk

She doesn't look like a frenchie... Some people's idea of big is a dwarf lop

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6034R using Tapatalk

That's what I thought but I was unsure after the person selling her said she was big. 0o

Like I said I don't even know how far on she is? She could have just gotton pregnant or be about to give birth? Would it even be safe to move her if she's like that?

i suppose its weighing up the risk of moving her and being sold to someone who doesnt care either way. some people :censored:

I have a spare hutch out back but its only small really. I would take her in but I don't want her to be uncomfortable. Apparently shes big so it makes me think shes a french lop. I can't fully tell by that picture. :(

im sure she would much appreciate a slightly small hutch for a while and the right care than being fed to a snake or beaten..... please rescue her...even if it is just temporarily :(

shame its so far as if i could get rescue backing and borrow a large hutch i would be happy to look after her for a few weeks until a space opens up :(

Back