• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Rabbits !!

:wave:
I know one can't have too many :D - I've been trying to work out the size of your family from your posts and I've lost count. How many buns do you have?

Oh my! You must have a very well-fertilized garden :)

I'm just moving up from one to two (assuming bonding at ARC Richmond continues to go OK). But that means right now I'm without a bunster till at least Friday :(

Could I borrow Dermot to keep me company?

Lovely pics :love: i love the one of Dermot outside :love: i just love pics of buns on grass. Jo looks really sweet, what is she like? :wave: x

Sorry, this has brought out the latent train-spotter in me :oops:

And with this evening's revelation (to me) of Enya, I now think I have spotted the complete set!

So I reckon Jane's wonderful family is currently (definitely in no particular order):

1 Enya
2 Lord Herbert of Lopsley
3 Rodney
4 Jo
5 Dermot
6 Bobbie
7 Endeavour
8 Harry
9 Jessica
10 Lady Lydia
11 Elyse
12 Zac
13 Lily
14 Colonel Colin
15 Little Nell (honorary rabbit)

YUM!

Endeavour is sooooo pretty :love: He's the best-looking rabbit I've seen (although don't tell my buns I said that! :oops:)

Endeavour is sooooo pretty :love: He's the best-looking rabbit I've seen (although don't tell my buns I said that! :oops:)

OMG - Now we have a beauty competition on our hands :oops:

I can't choose - I just love all bunnies.

But if you forced me, my favourite would be (deleted).

Sorry, this has brought out the latent train-spotter in me :oops:

And with this evening's revelation (to me) of Enya, I now think I have spotted the complete set!

So I reckon Jane's wonderful family is currently (definitely in no particular order):

1 Enya
2 Lord Herbert of Lopsley
3 Rodney
4 Jo
5 Dermot
6 Bobbie
7 Endeavour
8 Harry
9 Jessica
10 Lady Lydia
11 Elyse
12 Zac
13 Lily
14 Colonel Colin
15 Little Nell (honorary rabbit)

YUM!

I dont have a 'Lily' but I do Have a Flynn :)

Back