• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Talullah is being spayed tomorrow

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Please wish her luck RU I'm a nervous wreck :(
I'm stuck at work until 8.30 so husband will be taking care of her which makes it even worse, I'm not even allowed my phone in the building so won't know she's okay for hours!
I've only ever had spayed females before can anybody help me out with any tips for a speedy recovery?

Please wish her luck RU I'm a nervous wreck :(
I'm stuck at work until 8.30 so husband will be taking care of her which makes it even worse, I'm not even allowed my phone in the building so won't know she's okay for hours!
I've only ever had spayed females before can anybody help me out with any tips for a speedy recovery?

Awwwww bless her. My girlies just rested after and I didn't give them the usual pile of hay - just a small portion so no injuries.

Sending lots of vibes for her and hugs for you xxxxx

Mine have always recovered surprisingly quickly. I have never had to use a collar to stop them taking their stitches out. I've never reduced their hay either:oops: but mine have always been with other buns, not on their own.

Hopefully, Talullah will make a speedy recovery xxxxx

Make sure you get pain relief to take home with you.

Lots of happy recovery vibes and best of luck tomorrow.

oooo good luck Tallulah! My boys go tomorrow and i'm so nervous! All the 'go well' vibes for you! :wave:

Best of luck tallullah xxx

I usually find the girls cope surprisingly well after a spay and the boys feel much more sorry for themselves and for longer!!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Best of luck tallullah xxx

I usually find the girls cope surprisingly well after a spay and the boys feel much more sorry for themselves and for longer!!!

Bear was a nightmare!! I think that's why I'm so worried he coped so badly and I know it's a bigger op for the girls.

Just dropped her off I cried on the way there :lol:

Bear was a nightmare!! I think that's why I'm so worried he coped so badly and I know it's a bigger op for the girls.

Just dropped her off I cried on the way there :lol:

You poor thing :( It's always a stressful time but it will go fine and she will be home with you before you know it being her cheeky self ((((Hugs))))

Dont forget to ask for pain relief to take home (repeating myself here and you prob already know anywyay). It is incredible that it is not standard practice for vets to do this.

Hope all goes well. Lots of healing and eating vibes for Talullah and calming vibes for you.

Any news on how sweet little Tallulah is doing? xx

She is home, she seems okay.
I've just syringed her some water and hand fed her a single strand of hay, that's all she wanted, she also ate a small amount of parsley at the vets.
She's moving about more than I thought, bit concerned about her trying to lick her wound though...

Back