• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Cadbury :-)

Rabcat

Mama Doe
This little girl was passed on by the breeder as she had 2 non pedigree babies. They all ended with me and they are very much loved bunnies :D

Anyhow I don't know if she is a dwarf or mini but she is so pretty but ultra scared of any human contact. She lost part of her ear in a fight with my Dylan :( I posted about it ages ago and she is now wifey bun to my silly little Flopsy :D

I love her to bits no matter what :D :love::love::love:

d93ed56862941f119a0c1a5a2995ecd3_zpsd608226d.jpg

She's beautiful. I'm no expert but think her body looks mini-lop shspe but her face more dwarf lop. Whatever, she is very cute! :love:

Aww bless her :love: how long have you had her? X

I've had her for 3 years this coming Jan2015. I suppose she must be coming up to at least 4 years old if not 5 years. She is so dainty but kicks like hell if I pick her up and pants in panic. Poor little girly xxxx

I've had her for 3 years this coming Jan2015. I suppose she must be coming up to at least 4 years old if not 5 years. She is so dainty but kicks like hell if I pick her up and pants in panic. Poor little girly xxxx

Aww Molly is like that, so i don't pick her up :lol: she likes attacking my feet too :roll:

Back