• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Ripminnie - how Is little Olly x

Rabcat

Mama Doe
Hiya :wave:

I was thinking about your little Olly today. Looking at my Flopsy often reminds me of your Olly x

Sorry that you are having such a hard time at the mo xxxx

Aww thank you so much for asking, you just made me cry :love: I've been doing a lot of that lately :cry:
Olly is doing ok :love: i will have to take some pics of him to post; i took some of Daisy and Digby earlier in the garden, I'll get Olly later... :wave:

Aww thank you so much for asking, you just made me cry :love: I've been doing a lot of that lately :cry:
Olly is doing ok :love: i will have to take some pics of him to post; i took some of Daisy and Digby earlier in the garden, I'll get Olly later... :wave:

Awwww bless you - big hugs xxxxx

Sorry but I meant to ask after Digby as well! :oops:

Hope he is doing okay now after his ordeal - bless him xxxxx

I've been thinking of you all weekend as well. Hoping you're doing okay. ((((((((Huge hugs))))))))
I would love to see Olly and the other bunnies, (but especially Olly because he and Mimzy are such twins :D )
when you have the time and feel up to posting pictures. :love:
Take care of you, sweetie. xxxx

Back