• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

strange bunny relationships

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
Storm and Aurora are a strange pair, such an odd couple and maybe not the best match. They do not fight but storm doesn't want aurora too close. He was very very close to gypsy. They looked like an extension of each other. I thought that in time he would accept aurora. He has grown used to her. I think that he has benefited from having her around. He just doesn't love her, which is quite sad :(

Aurora refuses to give up on grumpy old storm. She even sneaks next to him when he is sleeping just to cuddle up to him, until he wakes up and realises she is there. Yesterday I saw her grooming his back for the first time. Storm looked quite happy but as she was behind him I am not sure that he twigged what was happening.

There is an 8 year age gap between them :shock: in rabbit years that must be huge. I do hope that they will have some quality happy time together. Even if storm can be a grump.

I think it's just like any relationship. Some bunnies are like a married couple who dote on each other and some are more like flatmates.

I have always had cuddle buns. These two just seem so odd. I am thankful that they don't fight. I just feel sorry for aurora as she seems to want to be closer to storm. He just doesn't want to know bless her

Every rabbit relationship is different. It doesn't mean they don't have a quality relationship.

However my sister had a successful threesome with one older bun and two youngsters. ;)

Back