• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbitless

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
After over two years of not having a bun in the house Tom and I have had a chat and once the extension is done on our house (hopefully at the end of the year) we're going to be looking for somebun to become a pampered housebun.

Needless to say, we're incredibly excited. We knew we'd be bunny owners again, but didn't know when the time would be right. With Lucy all grown up and both dogs ignoring small animals we think the time is nigh. With the extension we'll have enough downstairs space to keep him happy and safe so both he and the dogs can have a good amount of space.

It was Tom's idea. (I knew I chose him well :lol:)

My OH coming along was the best thing that ever happened...to my dad! :lol:
They read the same books, enjoyed the same activities, told the same jokes...bleurgh... :roll:

That's so lovely that you'll be sharing your home with bunnies again. :love:

My OH coming along was the best thing that ever happened...to my dad! :lol:
They read the same books, enjoyed the same activities, told the same jokes...bleurgh... :roll:

That's so lovely that you'll be sharing your home with bunnies again. :love:

That means more than one!!! Good idea. :D

It must be really exciting. Congratulations.

I am emailing AND PMing you as I have the perfectly amazing co-incidence.

- although NOT a french lop . . and I suddenly realise that that is what you will probably want . . . but perhaps you might bear something else . . .

Aww that is lovely about getting new bunnies and it sounds like you have a good 'un in Tom :D

I knew I was onto a winner when OH asked me if I wanted an amber Dutch (after 10 years of wanting one) :D :D

Ah I am so pleased for you! I loved your pictures of your buns. It has felt wrong you being bunless!

Back