• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have an announcement to make...

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
My mum and I have made the decision to rehome Bella.

I live 2 hours away and she just doesn't have the time to look after her anymore. So today she moved to her new home, which is just down the road from my mum's so we can still go and visit her :) She's living outdoors and is apparently very happy. Honestly I think she was always meant to be an outdoor bunny. So although it was a hard decision to make, I'm very pleased that we found a good home where she gets all the attention she deserves :love:

I am sure it was not a decision that was made in haste.I hope that Bella will soon have her new family fully trained :D

Aw, I hope Bella is very happy in her new home :) It sounds like you've made the right decision, albeit a very hard one! My Rosy is being rehomed tomorrow to a rescue :(

Apparently she escaped from her run, but they were able to lure her back with some banana :roll: Typical! It sounds like she's settled in though :love:

Back