• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You May Say I Look Grumpy..................

She makes me laugh when she does her 'grumpy stare' !! But I try not to let her see me laughing, I might just regret doing that :shock: :lol:

That look just shouts "Awroight...make wif da goodies an' nobody gits hurt...see?" :D
Jessica is lovely. :love: How has she been doing? xxxxx

That look just shouts "Awroight...make wif da goodies an' nobody gits hurt...see?" :D
Jessica is lovely. :love: How has she been doing? xxxxx

She had a Dental last week, since the age of 7 she has needed one about every 6 months. She sailed through it all as she usually does.

The problem with her right front leg finally resolved. It took several weeks though. Our Vets feel it was a trapped nerve. She had some acupuncture which helped and lots of physio aswell as Metacam and Tramadol. She is now sound on the leg and she is not on any medication :D Although she is not best pleased with the latter, she is very fond of a Metacam fix ..................... :roll:

Poor Jessica, I saw the word grumpy in the title and knew it would be her! She may look grumpy but she's absolutely gorgeous.

Sorry to hear she's had a tough time with that leg.

She had a Dental last week, since the age of 7 she has needed one about every 6 months. She sailed through it all as she usually does.

The problem with her right front leg finally resolved. It took several weeks though. Our Vets feel it was a trapped nerve. She had some acupuncture which helped and lots of physio aswell as Metacam and Tramadol. She is now sound on the leg and she is not on any medication :D Although she is not best pleased with the latter, she is very fond of a Metacam fix ..................... :roll:

Honestly, coupled with your pot addicts, I'm not sure how you cope with them!! :)

Glad to hear she's doing better. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back