• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Hot, so I am Staying in my Pot

Ermmm...sorry Jane, but like that, I can't tell Endeavour and Lord H apart.:oops::oops:

My first guess is Lord H, as I think Endeavour is too big to curl up like that in his pot. Because he won't let you get him a new one...:roll:

I want to be snuggled in there with whichever bun it is anyway!!

:love:

Ermmm...sorry Jane, but like that, I can't tell Endeavour and Lord H apart.:oops::oops:

My first guess is Lord H, as I think Endeavour is too big to curl up like that in his pot. Because he won't let you get him a new one...:roll:

I want to be snuggled in there with whichever bun it is anyway!!

:love:

I think the ears are a bit of a give away !! :lol:

Oh wow :love: :love:

think I need to pot my buns :lol: im going to go to the garden centre to look for a pot!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think I might also take some inspiration from the 'potted bunnies' idea when Finn and Milo get their new setup. :lol:

Bunnies seem to love these!

Ohhhh - he is so gorgeous :love::love::love:

Really have to try 'potting' my buns - I think I know of at least one bun who would enjoy it :D

Got a few new pots the other day but they are all too small. Will have to measure the rabbits!

:love::love: Those pictures have made my day :love: What a cutie he is. Please can I have him, pretty please? I will swap you a plush toy rabbit for a plush Herbert ;)

Back