• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Running out of hay for Spenser's litter tray ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Morrisons have no hay, and neither do B&M. I daren't go into the local pet shop so he will have to have posh hay in his tray if there isn't enough left in the last bag of cheap hay for his tray. I can't go shopping further afield until tomorrow. You'd think expensive hay in his tray might please him, but actually Spenser really enjoys chomping on cheap hay while he is 'at his business'. :lol:

Morrisons have no hay, and neither do B&M. I daren't go into the local pet shop so he will have to have posh hay in his tray if there isn't enough left in the last bag of cheap hay for his tray. I can't go shopping further afield until tomorrow. You'd think expensive hay in his tray might please him, but actually Spenser really enjoys chomping on cheap hay while he is 'at his business'. :lol:

Really?! My 2 just have a very concentrated look on their faces when they are erm busy and even stop mid-chew to poop! :lol:

Obviously no help now, but HayforPets do a decent meadow hay, not too expensive and good quality.

Back