• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosy Posy's last day with me (photos)

JemimaH

Warren Veteran
Tomorrow my 3 becomes 2 as I take Rosy Posy to Wood Green rescue to find a new home. She's been single since October and although I am sad to see her go, I'm so excited at the prospect of her being paired up with a loving husbun (or wife, of course!) and going to be loved by another, exciting family :D It'll be really weird without her here though, I know that her going is the best thing for all of us but I've had her for nearly three years and I'm so used to seeing her little face at the bars when I look out of the kitchen window...

I brought her in for a run around in the kitchen and took her last photos, she'll go out on the lawn later and have a feast for supper as well :) If these are huge, apologies but my photobucket won't let me resize them :?

RandomsandRosyPosyslastday17Jun2014190_zpsc41a78e8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RandomsandRosyPosyslastday17Jun2014200_zps6cd9bc11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RandomsandRosyPosyslastday17Jun2014201_zpsd90f29bb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RandomsandRosyPosyslastday17Jun2014211_zps63ca6443.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RandomsandRosyPosyslastday17Jun2014213_zps1152cc37.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RandomsandRosyPosyslastday17Jun2014221_zps45416621.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RandomsandRosyPosyslastday17Jun2014230_zps8cb42990.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RandomsandRosyPosyslastday17Jun2014237_zps6d56cd1e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RandomsandRosyPosyslastday17Jun2014243_zps203d819f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hunstanton070912180.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Different day, but one of my favourite photos of Rosy and Alfie when they loved each other :love:

devonalfiee097.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG] The day Rosy and Alfie first met, Alfie's first day home. They're both the same age here, but Alfie had been poorly with head tilt (we think it was EC) and was literally a bag of bones bless him. I think they were around 11 or 12 weeks.

Whenthesuncameoutigotrosyposy302_zpsa91b2d1a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and my favourite photo of Rosy Posy. Her first day here with us. 2.10.11 - 18.6.14. Auf wiedersehen, my love :cry: :love:

Last edited:
What a cutie!!

Hope it goes well for her. I couldn't let he go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, she is beautiful, you are doing a very brave and selfless thing letting her go. I hope she soon finds love with another bun :love:

Awww that's so sad. Can't you keep her. I had 2 rabbits that lived by themselves and they were absolutely fine, I gave them extra cuddles but it didn't effect them at all

Awww that's so sad. Can't you keep her. I had 2 rabbits that lived by themselves and they were absolutely fine, I gave them extra cuddles but it didn't effect them at all

I wonder the same. I also had rabbits that lived separately but adjacent to one another. They were like a tolerating divorced couple! Lol. Both wanted to be near one another but definitely preferred each their space. Weird antisocial rabbits! I always get the weird ones! Lol

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately not :( We've been over every possibility and, as well as it being a financial struggle (unpredicted expenses have come our way!) it's clear to see Rosy is not happy by herself - she craves bunny company and I can't give it to her, she's lost her spark since being a single bunny. I also don't have the space for a single bunny permanently, she's currently living in an enclosure that is under the RWAF as it is and I can't afford another set up. If there was any way to keep her, I would, but this is best for her :(

Oh she is so gorgeous - it must be so hard for you :cry:

But I think you're doing the right thing for her - fingers crossed she finds love/new family very quickly:thumb:

Just left her. Managed to hold back the tears until we drove out of the gate and then it hit me that she's gone, she's no longer mine :cry: to make matters worse, it is four years to the day that my best, first bunny Pip was killed. Alfie will be wondering where his neighbour has gone :(

I know how hard it is, having just rehomed my girl :( But at the end of the day, you have to do what's best for them. Such a pretty little girl, I hope everything goes well for her :love:

Bless you :cry:

You put her needs first and that's a wonderful thing to do.

Sending hugs xxx

I completely agree . You did the best thing for everyone and you put rosy's needs first. It can't have been an easy decision but you know best .she was your rabbit xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back