• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly is home

Fellie

Warren Veteran
My Holly Wally is home after being in hospital for 3 days.

I was worried about re-bonding her with Sheldon - but oh my goodness - no worries needed. He is the happiest little boy now - judging by the massive binkies he was doing shortly after re-introducing them lasting night:D Oh - and the grooming - he never normally grooms her - just humps her head - but she has been well and truely loved and groomed last night. It was just so lovely to see :love:

This morning she has eaten pellets and hay so that's good. We have meds to keep giving her. Hubby is at home today - and I'm going to be pulling a sickie tomorrow and Thursday. She is going back to vets Thursday afternoon for a final check up. I think being at home with her boy was the final bit of 'meds' she needs for recovery.

I love this pair - the love and devotion and loyalty they have for each other is just so heart warming :love:

Back