• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser in his bunker

Spenser, I hate to tell you.....your camouflage bedding doesn't camouflage....you!!! You are far too white and perfect to hide in anything other than beautiful crisp snow or fluffy cotton wool. Anyway, why are you hiding in your bunker......surely the all clear has been sounded by now........ the sprout season has finished!!!!!!!;)

:love::love::love:

Spenser, I hate to tell you.....your camouflage bedding doesn't camouflage....you!!! You are far too white and perfect to hide in anything other than beautiful crisp snow or fluffy cotton wool. Anyway, why are you hiding in your bunker......surely the all clear has been sounded by now........ the sprout season has finished!!!!!!!;)

Spenser: I was hiding from the sun, and also Mummy had a glint in her eye I didn't like the look of ... sometimes she picks me up and I don't like that at all! So undignified.

That is fantastic, I cannot believe his bunker is still in one piece after all,this time! He looks ready to snooze though not ready for battle!

Back