• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge says 'hay is soooo much nicer when it's stolen!'

Harvey and Lilly said to let Fudge know that they most certainly agree!

I love your set-up, I think I need to look for a house with a large landing like this when I next move, my sofas would definitely be safer! Do yours go up and down the stairs? Mine go up and down mine (if I let them have access to them!) but they might not if it was a hard floor rather than carpet!

Oh fudge is soooo pretty. Perfect grazing spot!

Your set up is rather impressive and so tidy.

Smart bunny. You have a very nice custom setup!

Thank you.

Harvey and Lilly said to let Fudge know that they most certainly agree!

I love your set-up, I think I need to look for a house with a large landing like this when I next move, my sofas would definitely be safer! Do yours go up and down the stairs? Mine go up and down mine (if I let them have access to them!) but they might not if it was a hard floor rather than carpet!

If we're upstairs Fudge comes up to see us. She used to come downstairs to the kitchen too but doesn't do that anymore.
Truffle can do the stairs but never bothers. So funny how they're all different.

I spy truffle looking on, being a good bun in the tray!

Ah yes I saw Truffle too :lol: Reminds me of my twins when they were small .. I spied one get out of her cot and the other one look on frantically worried that her sister would get into trouble ;) :lol:

Ah yes I saw Truffle too :lol: Reminds me of my twins when they were small .. I spied one get out of her cot and the other one look on frantically worried that her sister would get into trouble ;) :lol:

awww how cute!

hehe yes truffle does everything by the book. She's in the litter tray which is part of a hay bar and filled with exactly the same hay!

sweet little truffle :) neville is the one stealing in this house. i found the bag of herbs all over the floor one morning and an empty packet under a table! :shock:

Back