• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bumble and Butter-Bean

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Here is my Bumble and Butter-Bean :)

Hope you like

Butter-Bean

Don't know if you can see but Butter-Bean is changing colour again! On his back he's got colour coming through for the first time!

Thank you :D I got the double bowl to stop one bunny constantly trying to pull the bowl away to get food while the other bunny's eating lol

Thank you :D I got the double bowl to stop one bunny constantly trying to pull the bowl away to get food while the other bunny's eating lol

My Dolly does that! She gets her front paws in the bowl when it starts getting low then keeps dragging it towards her. I find it funny & cute but I make sure they both get the same amount of food, only takes them about a minute to eat it all :roll:

Gorgeous pics, you can see colour on the back of Butter Bean, wonder how it will go in the end?

I don't know it's the first time his colour's changed on his back! I know that bunnies' fur colour can change with season and stuff but do you think it's got anything to do with age too because he's still young? We're not sure exactly his age because he's a rescue but they thought he might be younger than 1 and we got him from the rescue in august last year.

When we first got him he was almost pure white he just had a hint of brown on his nose and ears and a few months back his nose and ears got browner and now his nose and ears have changed colour again I think!

Colours do go darker as they mature so it probably could mean he was under 1 when you got him. They are both beauties :love:

Thank you! :love: I got the idea for Butter-Bean's name from a thread on here! I can't remember who it was though but she remembers maybe she'll see this lol :lol:

Back