• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Empty house

erspearson

Warren Scout
Just came home to find the house empty, no sign of Sugar.

Found a note by the litter tray: "Edward, gone out on a date. Don't wait up, think I'm going to get lucky. Sugar xxx"

Well, no, not really. She is out on a date and not coming home but she has a chaperone. She's at ARC being introduced to a cuddly boy called Bramble!

Fingers crossed for a good bond...

Found a note by the litter tray: "Edward, gone out on a date. Don't wait up, think I'm going to get lucky. Sugar xxx"

Well, no, not really. She is out on a date and not coming home but she has a chaperone. She's at ARC being introduced to a cuddly boy called Bramble!

Oh ARC, how brilliant! My little boy Prince came from ARC 6 years ago and I'm looking at him now on my front room carpet :D

My Sugar is the one on the right and Bramble is on the left. Erm, no, Sugar on the left. Oh I'm not sure now. Hmmm

Facebook-20140616-094841.jpg

Hehe I like your sense of humour :)

Good luck with the bond, hope they fall for each other, they look cute together already :D

I'm on the arc group on Facebook and I just saw pics of these two and I thought.... Hang on!!!

I so hope she falls in love! They are beautiful together!

Love this! :lol::lol::lol:

They look so sweet together. Hope it all goes well xxx

My Sugar is the one on the right and Bramble is on the left. Erm, no, Sugar on the left. Oh I'm not sure now. Hmmm

Facebook-20140616-094841.jpg

Oh my goodness! Looks like two Barneys :shock: :lol:

I hope everything goes well for Sugar and her new beau :love: Tell her not to take any nonsense from him! ;)

Back