• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone's been digging! :D

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Came home to find a lovely burrow in the digging box :D

I'm so pleased, the rabbits have really made use of every bit of the run, which is so nice after all the planning and hard work putting it together :D

:love:
I bet they're loving now that they're finally using it :lol::love:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks :D They really use the run like another living area, whereas before they would only use their runs at certain times and not that often, they now seem to just switch between the shed and run equally :D

Brilliant. I have posted pics of my rabbit tunnels in the past. Rabbits love to dig but many don't have the opportunity.

That's lovely. :)

My outdoor buns used to love digging. They had free-range time in the garden which was totally walled and paved. The flower beds were soil built up on top of paving so they couldn't get out but it never stopped them trying. I just used to be able to see two little bunny bums as they were digging with all their might against the paving underneath!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine tend to wee in soil which gets very smelly :mrgreen:

Tbh they have been pooing and weeing in it and I was getting a bit worried about it attracting flies but I've been keeping an eye on it and not seen any. There's no bottom to the pit so the rain will drain it through. I was going to give the soil a dig myself to turn it over but one of the bunnies beat me to it :lol: I think as long as it gets regularly dug it will be fine. I'd rather they do it in there than elsewhere in the run! :D

Ah how fantastic you can accommodate their digging! Lucky buns. I'm really lucky that Jezebel has no interest in digging :)

yvupyram.jpg

Does anybody else's bunny lay like this 😆😆

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back