• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy fighting the urge to slep

Daisy does this several times a day. She'll only actually sleep out of sight :lol:

Haha gotta love Comedy central!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

i wasnr even watching comedy central either as i was watching the box set and just happened to put this one on

Awww! So cute! And I love her ears so much. She's a proper helicopter bun if ever I saw one!!! :)
I love her ears :lol::love: they went like that when she was 9/10 weeks and I thought something was wrong :oops:
Awe too cute :love: she must have been totally worn out :love:

Busy day making trouble no doubt :lol:
They've actually been very well behaved today (fingers crossed, touch wood etc.). They're both worn out though, they got all of their toys, platforms, and boxes back today so I have some very happy bunnies :love:

Looks like she has a problem with Phoebe's voice! :lol:
I've got about 3 minutes of footage where her head is up, her eyes start closing and then suddenly she looks up :lol: She's actually doing it again as I'm typing this :love: She's too nosey, Maizie is running around & playing, so she's Interested In what Maizie is doing but tired as well...They're so much like children :lol:

Back