• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

25 baby buns!... More on the way

MummyBunnyEm

Mama Doe
I volunteer at a rabbit rescue that recently took in a group of 11 buns. 5 adult female, 1adult male and 5 babies. From what I gather they were surrendered because the male was mis-sexed and once the babies came along the owner couldn't cope. Anyway, over the weekend a further 20 babies were born and apparently there are more on the way!!!

Accidents happen but I can't help but think of the long waiting list of unwanted rabbits we have waiting for a space at the rescue :( They will now have to wait even longer for the chance of a decent life *sigh*.

Fat Fluffs is near me. I can't take on any more rabbits but I'll share on Facebook.

Thank you. We now have another 8! We sadly lost 2 over the weekend but it's not surprising.

As it stands we will have over 30 babies to rehome all because one person made a mistake and didn't neuter their buns.

Back