• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dog crate!

Bess&George

Warren Scout
My bunnies have been residing in the kitchen for the past 8 months or so, but the amount of fine hair on the counters and surfaces along with the hay on the floor was driving we mad. So we decided to move them to the spare room, where they will again have the whole room for themselves when we are out and access to the rest of the flat and our roof terrace (unless it's cold/raining) when we are in. They've always had an XL size dog crate as their base, and as they quite like climbing I asked my OH to add a level to their crate.
This is what he came up with :shock:

The bunnies seem to approve and have settled in very well.

That's interesting. Has it been turned on its side? Looks great for bunnies who like climbing :thumb:.

That's interesting. Has it been turned on its side? Looks great for bunnies who like climbing :thumb:.

Yes it's been turned on its side. I wasn't too sure about that first and was worried about it being too flimsy, but with the extra wooden bits it's just fine. Hopefully this will stop the bunnies from climbing onto the tables and shelves..

That looks really good. They love to be up on shelves dont they? My quad are often up on top of their big hutch where they can see out of the windows.

That looks really good. They love to be up on shelves dont they? My quad are often up on top of their big hutch where they can see out of the windows.

Yes they seem to enjoy sitting there. George also keeps going up and down a lot so think he's happy with his new climbing frame. :)

Back