• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No one knows how I got up here, but I sure can't get down.......

Katex

Warren Scout
uzajyseb.jpg

This garden box looks interesting..... Might as well investigate seeing as I'm up here.

2uhy8yne.jpg

What's in this window?

eru3esyd.jpg

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, this clematis is rather tasty......

urynu8um.jpg

Yeah, might have to think about telling the human I'm stuck.

Last edited:
Awww....what lovely (and adventurous) bunnies! :love:
I haven't seen your bunnies before. How old are they and what are their names? :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant! I'm crying with laughter here at their antics :lol::lol::lol:

Gorgeous buns :love:

Absolutely lovely photos! :love:

*But please be aware that Clematis is very poisonous to rabbits*

Last edited:
Lovely photos. :love: It is amazing how high they can jump.

I was going to comment on the clematis but Mighty-Max has beaten me to it. :thumb:

Thanks all, I've been laughing all day at the daft things they've done. I had no idea how he got up there as it's quite a hop from their enclosure, however, later on I realised that he'd pushed a plastic chair near and mega hopped onto it. I only realised this when he did exactly the same thing while I had the box open! Needless to say he got a proper fright at not landing on top but instead landing on a load of bunny food and hay (probably thought he was in heaven!)

I didn't realise clematis was poisonous :( I don't think he ate a lot of it - certainly not much while I was there and I think he'd been busy looking in the window before that.

MimzMum - they're called Gatsby (orange bunny) and Daisy (black bunny) and they're 13 week old french lops. Gatsby is very outgoing and cheeky and Daisy is more reserved but quite loving and serene, calm and quiet. Until you leave her alone in the garden when she runs around at top speed, I think she feels she has to behave when humans are around and goes mad when they disappear!

Back